Flux sent me an email announcing version 3 of their Epure Eq plugin. It's a great tool for sonic surgery and transparent enhancement. Along with it's excellent transparent sound the Epure has a ton of great features including the ability to morph (which can be automated) between 2 different settings.
- low cut
- low shelving
- hi shelving
- hi cut
- Frequency range covering the whole bandwidth
- Q factor adjustable (from 1.00 to 100.00)
- Gain control (ranged -24 dB to +24 dB)
- Multiply gain (x2) affecting the gain value of the band-section.
- Divide gain (/2) affecting the gain value of the band-section.
- Invert, converting the band-section positive values to negative and vice versa.
- up to 8 band group
- Master gain control.
- full I/O routing matrix
- up to 4 MS encoder / decoder
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
Here's the email: