"TrackSpacer....creates space in the mix for an instrument, voice, or other audio by performing automatic, multiband equalization on a channel. In real-time it analyzes the audio frequency content in a track/bus via sidechain, and applies an intelligent 32-band EQ to subtract those frequencies from the channel/bus where TrackSpacer is inserted. In other words, it gives room or space to a certain track by reducing its frequencies on another track in real time."Take a look at the Youtube clip below to see the TrackSpacer in use:
- Ratio: With this knob you can control the amount of EQ applied from 0% to 100%
- Filters: Maybe you only want TrackSpacer to duck a certain range of frequencies and leave the other as they are, you can control that with these hi pass and low pass filters.
- Freeze: This button makes the EQ settings permament.
- Screen Display: You can see the original frequencies of the sidechain (white curve) and the EQ curve applied by TrackSpacer (green curve) in real time.
- Mac (OSX 10.4 and later)
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- VST, AudioUnit, 32bits and 64 bits, RTAS (protools 10.7 and later)
- DAW with sidechain functionality.
Download the demo and purchase the TrackSpacer at http://plugins.wavesfactory.com